Dear [Sammy B],
Now that your tea is ready to drink, please do the following:
- Pour the tea into a drinking vessel.
- Open Parcel #3 and unwrap the contents.
- Drink some tea, then dip some of the contents of Parcel #3 into the tea.
- Eat the contents of Parcel #3. If you are unable to eat or drink these items for whatever reason, I ask that you find another way to interact with the contents of Parcel #3 on a sensory or kinetic level.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you are finished with both your cup of tea and the contents of Parcel #3 (you may continue to drink tea in the following section, should you have already made or further desire more than one cup).
Once you have done all of this, and only when you have done all of this, you may proceed to Section IV, which is on the next page.
I couldn’t find any without chocolate; I hope that’s alright –